For a limited time, you can have a free copy of “142 Ostriches” sent to a friend or family member.
The rules are simple:
- Buy the book. There are no restrictions on purchase date, so if you’ve already purchased your copy, go ahead and jump to step 2:
- Take a screen shot or photograph proving you’ve purchased the book.
- Send it to email@example.com and include the name and address of a friend or family member you would like to receive a free copy. *
And that’s it. In 3 easy steps you’ve gotten yourself a great read, shared the love with a friend, AND supported a debut author trying to promote her book during a pandemic. Win-win-win.
- There are no restrictions on when the original purchase was made. If you pre-ordered “142 Ostriches” back in January – THANK YOU! I will happily send a free copy to whoever you designate.
- The purchased copy needs to be new (as in – not used), but can be bought from any retailer: Barnes & Noble, IndieBound, Libro.fm (audio version), or Amazon.
- Yes, audio and e-books count for the original purchase, but the gifted copy will be a hard copy.
*No personal information will be shared or sold. Emails containing personal information will be deleted as soon as books are ordered on your behalf.